Sunday, August 3, 2008

the worst vacation ever

i planned t do a lot of things in this vacatiom but all my plans fell apart.i had planned to get my license of driving this summer.but due to a strange skin disease it was not possible.i had to remain confined in my home for most of the days.besides suddenly some of my frnd was resentful towards me for my attitude.am i really changing???anyways i dont give a damn to what other guys think.i always do what my heart says. i also had a great fight witha girl called pamela.sorry guys i wont reveal the details here.
anyway overall i was pretty screwed up.still as we all know the old sayings after night rises the bright sun i too hope my happy and fun filled days will come back.so looking forward with great eagerness

2 comments:

workhard said...

This is only a phase. will pass. trust me on this...

Make website india

Honey Bee said...

Aah i hate it when that happens!